STOP BACK PAIN AT HOME!
THE NEWEST, DRUGLESS, CUTTING EDGE METHOD OF REDUCING PAIN AT THE LOWEST COST- IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME!
Chronic and acute pain can be very debilitating if not downright discouraging when the pain has persisted for an extended period of time. However, the faster a person deals with it, the better.
Before rushing to the emergency room , try a new proven, practical way to stop the pain that has no negative reaction, that is safe, effective, and easy to do at home. It reduces most pains in a few short hours, depending on the intensity and duration of the pain.
The pain may return in days, weeks, months, or may never return for the rest of your life, depending on what is the cause of the pain.
PAIN is always (not just sometimes, but always) accompanied by REDNESS, HEAT, AND SWELLING. These four signs are the tell, tell, signs of INFLAMMATION. When you remove one of those signs of inflammation, then all the other three will disappear. SO, THE EASIEST SIGN TO REMOVE IS THE HEAT!
The magical treatment is called “ICE THERAPY, COLD THERAPY, CRYOTHERAPY, and we call it “ICE MAGIC” or “LONG TERM CRYOTHERAPY”(LTCT).
What is the biggest FEAR that the public has about cold therapy? It is the FEAR of getting FROSTBITE. When used normally, LTCT is absolutely FROSTBITE PROOF. So, how did the public come to accept that FEAR. Could it be that many pharmaceutical companies tell doctors and doctors are telling patients “don’t use ice packs too long , you might get frostbite”! WHY would they do that? Probably because they have little or no experience with it, or prefer to use powerful drugs.
LTCT is so safe because it consists of using an 11” ice cap filled with ice and a little water (about ½ glass to start the melting process). This type of ice pack will always maintain a temperature of 34 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit, until all the ice melts. And since the temperature stays above 32 degrees it cannot freeze the skin, let alone the tissues underneath.
If you want more information about "Ice-Magic", call (800)874-7715 and ask for the special offer ($10.00 off) on the 24 page Ice-Magic booklet.
Use the doctors instructions below on how to use LTCT.
ICE MAGIC or LONG TERM CRYOTHERAPY (LTCT) INSTRUCTIONS
(ICE PACK INSTRUCTIONS)
- Use a LARGE 11 inch size ice bag: DO NOT USE A SMALLER BAG. DO NOT USE GEL OR CHEMICAL PACKS.
- To test for leakage, fill with water, tighten lid and squeeze bag, then turn upside down and squeeze again. This will prove that your ice bag is leak free.
- Fill ice bag ¾ full of ice, then twist top of bag to squeeze EXCESS air out while tightening lid.
- Then apply ice bag. You may place a T-shirt or an open handkerchief between your skin and the ice bag. ANY MATERIAL THICKER THAN A T-SHIRT SHOULD NOT BE USED.
- AFTER 1 HOUR OF APPLICATION, SQUEEZE OUT EXCESS AIR AND REPEAT STEP 3 ABOVE. REAPPLY IMMEDIATELY. Ice pack should last 3 – 4 hours. For longer periods, ice pack should be refilled.
- Keep warm with EXTRA clothing or blankets. Wear long sweatpants and a long sleeved shirt. DO NOT WEAR ONLY SHORTS. Wear socks and slippers or socks and shoes at all times when applying the ice. Keeping your body warm.
- There are three stage that you might feel. 1) Coldness 2) Slight burning or stinging 3) Slight numbness. After these stages, you should only feel the pressure and weight of the bag. Remember this is frostbite proof.
- DO NOT SLOUCH ON THE COUCH, OR PROP UP IN BED. YOU SHOULD SIT UP STRAIGHT IN A HIGH BACK CHAIR WITH YOUR FEET ON THE FLOOR. DO NOT SIT OR LIE ON THE FLOOR OR COUCH. CHANGE YOUR POSITION OFTEN – SIT, LIE ON A BED OR MILL AROUND.
LOW BACK APPLICATION: HOURS TO BE USED ______________________
- Strap ice bag to low back with provided adjustable belts and mill around the house, alternating your positions between sitting, standing, and lying down.
- Avoid sitting for a long period of time, move about every 20 minutes.
NECK REGION APPLICATION: HOURS TO BE USED ______________________
- Wrap ice bag around the back of the neck.
- Drape a bath towel (folded lengthwise) around ice bag and neck, with ends of the towel under your chin. Twist the ends together and tie 3 thick rubber bands around the ends of the towel to secure it.
- You may sit, lie down, or mill around with ice bag in place.
Copyright. Bodyline Comfort Systems 3730 Kori Road Jacksonville, Florida 32257 (904)262-4068